I am a very big believer, in making a good first impressions. Sorry if I disappoint today, it will improve I promise. So what can you expect from this blog. There will be a wide array of topics cussed and discussed on here. There will be some religious things. I don't apologize for being a follower of Jesus Christ. There is only 1 way to Heaven, and that is believing that Jesus was the Son of God, that he bled and died for our sins, and that he arose again on the 3rd day. I also believe in the sanctity of the Bible. It WAS inspired by God. What is in there are the things that he wanted in there. To authenticate an ancient book you have to look at the number of found verifiable copies of the book. I will give you a hint, the bible is #1 with over 25,000 separate verifiable copies. Second for those curious are the Iliad and the Odyssey attributed to Homer, with 250.
By the way there will be little known facts sprinkled in here as well. There will be a lot that are political in nature. I unfortunately have to point out that all my views are MY own and are not necessarily indicative of what my company supports. There will be some things in here that might offend some of you. I have very strong opinions that I have formed over many many years (since I was 10). When I was forming my point of view about politics, I asked my Dad what he believed. He told me that he would tell me after I dug into the specifics and formed my own opinion. He told me that he would help me along the path, but that he didn't want me to be conservative because he was, but because that is what I believed to be right. I love the gather information from those that I deem smarter than me. Sir Winston Churchill said "If you are young and not liberal, then you have no heart? but if you are old and not conservative, then you have no brain." I disagree a little in that I have a heart for others. I believe that Life is like a game of tennis; If you serve well you will seldom lose.
There will be sports talked about on here as well. I work with the Youth both at my church and in the community, so there might be a little around Plains talk. If I see or hear something that disturbs me, or enlightens me I will bring it forth to you good people. I will NEVER mention names except to give attaboys.
I will from time to time post blogs that I have written previously on Myspace. I will occasionally "borrow" things from others, but I will give credit.
There will be a ton more of what you could expect, but I better stop, or risk losing that good first impression.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment